Sunday, August 21, 2005

IRONY

British security officials have supposedly foiled a terrorist gas attack on the houses of Parliament.

However, officials remain concerned that an upcoming exhibition at Parliament presents too many opportunities for a further breach of security.

The exhibit is to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the Gunpowder Plot.

Posted by Matthew @ 12:45 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

way to not shy away on the T word!

btw is the discussion over on my blog done, or are we going another couple of rounds?

Posted by Blogger RT @ August 22, 2005 1:50 p.m. #
 

I kinda lost track of our discussion, in non-blog related activity. I hadn't realized you posted another comment after my last one. I'll look into it.

Posted by Blogger Matthew @ August 22, 2005 3:12 p.m. #
 
<< Home