Wednesday, December 08, 2004

THIS ONE IS FOR THE TORONTO SUN

Reading the Toronto Sun headline was always a special form of entertainment for me. I was always excited to see what new depths of sensationalism they could sink to. I was particularly fond of their headlines screaming in moral outrage over whatever laxity of the Canadian justice system they had been able to unearth on any given day. It was especially good if they could use words that were not actually English.

Well just for the Toronto Sun comes a story of a convict who has not gotten to walk free/ easy parole/ a spa day/ etc. etc.

(Ed. Note: I'm not commenting on the justice of this decision in anyway, I'm just pointing out that our prisoners don't always get everything they want, which is the opinion the Sun often seems to portray).

Posted by Matthew @ 6:09 p.m.