Tuesday, September 14, 2004

WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

There's one born every minute: that's suckers and bloggers both, and there may be a remarkable correlation between the two.

But recently two of my good friends have jumped on the blogging bandwagon. Both are B.Sc graduates, of Queen's University no less, but despite this they still have some writing talent in them. (Yeah, that's a very backhanded compliment).

Calvin has set up at The View From In Here. So far his entries have covered daily experiences with some interesting insights intermingled. I know from expeirence though that Calvin can hold his own and more in a good political or philisophical debate. I'm anxious to see how his blog develops.

Secondly, Chris, who just started Med school has titled his One finger in the throat and one in the rectum. I'm still waiting for a post explaining that title; it has to be good. Regardless, the blog is still in its infancy but it looks like the content will be quite good. I especially enjoyed the post that used one of my favourite board games as a template for examining the health care summit. This type of quick, creative, expository opinion is just the type of blog reading I like.

That's two new voices to add to the cacophony.

Posted by Matthew @ 12:45 a.m.