Friday, May 07, 2004

HOME FOR A REST

This will be the last overly personal post for a while, promise. I've been in the process of moving from Montreal back to the suburban sprawl of the Greater Toronto Area, specifically Newmarket, Ontario, which has kept me busy and not blogging. My plans for the summer are fairly fluid right now so I don't know how my blogging will be affected over the next four months. I also get the impression that the blogosphere calms down a bit during the summer. It probably has something to do with people realizing there are better things to do on a summer day than sit at a computer screen and read anything I or anyone else has to say.

If an election is called though, I imagine a lot of people will have a lot to say. Things are already heating up over at the election blog . Everyone is now talking June 28th. It's starting to seem like the real deal but we've also heard this all before; I'll believe it when I see it.

Posted by Matthew @ 1:35 a.m.