Tuesday, March 23, 2004

GOOGLE BOMB BANDWAGON

Over On The Fence, Nestruck has started up a Google bomb campaign against www.paulmartintimes.ca. Others are getting involved and I figured I'd add my blog to the cause. Nestruck originally proposed linking Canadian bacon, unfortunate combover, disappointment to his father and shortest honeymoon ever to Paul Martin. On the suggestion of someone else he has since added ethics cocktease to the list.

Unfortunate combover is already a success. With a little effort Paul Martin will be associated with Canadian bacon, disappointment to his father, ethics cocktease and shortest honeymoon ever to Canadians and on the web.

And yes, I do have better things to be doing, I maybe even have better things to be blogging. I just choose not to, and for a good cause.

Posted by Matthew @ 9:51 p.m.