Monday, February 09, 2004

THE NATURE OF BLOGGING

I've spent Sunday night/ Monday morning doing some casual reading and blogging. As something bloggable has occured to me, I've taken a break from reading (rather frequently) and posted. In looking at my blog I realize that if a series of ideas come to me in one particular sitting I will likely blog about the ones that I deem most relevant and important first and then proceed to the less relevant and more frivolous. Of course this means the topic I engaged with first moves to the bottom of the series. Hence the progression of the preceeding three posts. You will note that I started with parliamentary reform, moved to Don Cherry and concluded with a discussion of the meaning of the word 'ignorant' and a self depricating personal anecdote.

Its just interesting to see one's thought process mapped out so visually. Obviously my readers will likely enjoy the most irrelevant and frivolous post the most.

Posted by Matthew @ 3:37 a.m.