Friday, January 16, 2004

STAR POWER

Wow. Blogging about my class with the Hon. Prof. Broadbent is doing wonders for my traffic. That was never really the intent but obviously I'm pleased. This quick post in the discussion forum of rabble.ca is bringing in a lot of readers. I'll try and live up to the hype but won't make any promises. Really the content on the blog is pretty dependent on what happens in class. So far though class has been good. For other Broadbent posts on this site go here (Dec. 18) and here (Jan.7).

Class is on Wednesday afternoon so any specific Broadbent related content will likely be up that night or Thursday afternoon. Of course I do write about other things here. Don't feel you have to limit yourself.

Note also that this site is usaully equipped with comments. However due to uncontrolable circumstances they are currently down.

Posted by Matthew @ 1:47 a.m.