Friday, January 23, 2004

BLOGS CANADA E-GROUP

Jim Elve of Blogs Canada has organized a group blog to comment on the expected spring federal election. The idea, as I understand it, is to blog on a wide range of election oriented topics in an attempt to inform and stimulate discussion. It's kind of an exciting project.

Even more exciting is that I am a member of this group blog along with many impressive bloggers including Warren Kinsella, Jay Currie and James Bow; I'll try and keep up.

I'm not sure how this will affect my blogging here. Obviously the e-group blog will have a far greater readership, but that's not to say I will be abandoning Living in a Society. I may be cross-posting entries from the group blog to here or visa versa, I'm not sure yet how it will work out.

I can recommend you keep your eye on the e-group blog though. There are a lot of excellent bloggers involved and I'm sure its going to be producing good stuff.

Posted by Matthew @ 9:54 p.m.