Friday, November 14, 2003

LINKS GALORE !

I've been skipping around the blogosphere and decided to add a bunch of new links to the blogroll. Some are big names, some are just starting out, all are CanCon and all deserve a read when you have the chance. The new additions:

Warren Kinsella: Yes, former special assistant to Prime Minister Chretien, Warren Kinsella. You already know Mr. Kinsella if you know the Canadian blogosphere, Canadian politics, Canadian media or really just about anything Canadian.

James Bow: A big name in the Canadian blogosphere. I've been reading him more in the last few days and thought a link on my site was in order.

Revolutionary Moderation: A good looking blog writing about a bunch of things I found interesting.

The Middleman: The first blog I've found that is actually younger than mine. Good stuff over here and he's already getting comments from Warren Kinsella. I'm jealous.

I think I'm going to have to split up the blogroll into categories pretty soon. It's geting a little unruly over there.

Posted by Matthew @ 2:26 a.m.