Friday, November 14, 2003

CHRETIEN ROUNDUP

Wow. I could blog about Jean Chretien all day. Unfortunately I have the aforementioned paper to write. If you're interested, these links should keep you busy.

The CBC has the full text of Chretien's speech last night and complete coverage of the whole tribute.

Andrew Ryan and John Ibbitson both have comments in todays Globe and Mail.

At The Star, Gordon Barthos has this to say and Chantal Hebert this.

Warren Kinsella is, of course, at the convention and finding time to comment. He responds to Hebert and I agree with him when says of Chretien, "I'm going to miss this guy."

Andrew Spicer uses Ibbitson's comments to segue into his own thoughts.

And finally, Paul Wells is also at the convention and will hopefully have more to say.

Hopefully, I'll get the chance to, you know, write about what I actually think, but you can probably get a pretty good idea of what that is by scrolling downwards and reading posts with Chretien's name in the title.

Posted by Matthew @ 2:49 p.m.