Friday, October 24, 2003

THIS BLOG HAS SEVEN DAYS

So far so good. My new blog has been up for a week and I'm loving it. Over the week I added a comments service and a counter. I have tweaked the template a little bit but would like to make some further changes. This will require, however, a greater knowledge of HTML than I currently have and don't right now have the time to learn.

Thanks to anyone who has been reading and particularly to those who have posted comments. Hopefully you will keep coming back.

Thanks in particular to Maderblog and Bourque Newswatch who have put up links to my blog from their own sites.

Also: Any comments on the blog are always welcome. If there is anything in form or content you would like to see, feel free to suggest it. Of course, its my blog so I may or may not act on any suggestions.

Posted by Matthew @ 12:10 a.m.